If you have experience in any of the following positions, please submit application. We're constantly looking for the best of the best in our industry. It's easy to apply - simply find a position of interest in our "open positions" listing, or click on the link at bottom of the page for a general application.
- Experienced Plating Line Operators
- Experienced Anodize Line Operators
- Mechanical Finishing Equipment Operators
- Quality Control
- Sandblasters (entry level to experienced)
- Production Supervisors
- Parts Control Agent (entry level to experienced)
- Tooling/Rack Makers
- Maintenance Personnel (Jack of all Trades)
Click here to see our current open positions, along with easy application process. This lists all of the current active positions we are looking to fill (this is for all companies within The Lindgren Group)...
OPEN POSITIONS / NOW HIRING
The Lindgren Group is a good place to make your "work home". Every employee is important and is put through our training program, if they don't have previous experience! Many opportunities to start at the bottom and advance into other areas of the company.
Our team approach is designed to educate and empower our staff for career growth in our organization. Upon meeting eligibility requirements we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Twice a year performance reviews
- Rewards for good attendance
The Lindgren Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.